The Academic Committee (email@example.com) is made up of the following members:
- Gil Montoya, Consolación
- Manzano Agugliaro, Francisco Rogelio,
- Reca Cardeña, Juan, who carries out coordination tasks.
- Sánchez-Hermosilla López, Julián
- Valera Martínez, Diego Luis
- Zapata Sierra, Antonio
The functions of the Academic Committee are as follows:
Concerning The Phd Program
- Keeping the list of PhD Program members and External Collaborators updated.
- Technically evaluating the incorporation or removal of researchers to and from the program.
- Proposing the incorporation of new research lines, or the elimination of existing ones, to EIDUAL.
- Evaluating the merits and proposing to EIDUAL an ordered list of students selected for admission to the PhD Program, along with the assignment of the thesis tutor, director, and co-directors.
- Participating as a technical committee in the processes of monitoring, accreditation, modification or termination of the PhD Program.
Concerning Document Procedures
- Establishing the training supplements required for each PhD student.
- Approving the doctoral student's research plan.
- Proposing transversal and specific training activities in their field.
- Following up on the periodic evaluation of the doctoral student in each of the different training processes.
- ·Approving changes in modality, extensions and temporary withdrawals.
Related To The Defence Of The Thesis
- To authorize the deposit of the doctoral thesis, based on the requirements established in this regulation.
- To propose the members of the tribunals for assessing doctoral theses to EIDUAL.