This is a specific and transversal activity.
The activity will involve
- A research stay in a national or foreign center of recognized prestige.
- The duration of the stay will range from a minimum of three months to a maximum of one year.
- The doctoral student will justify at least one mobility activity during their training period.
- The execution period is expected to be in the second or third year for full-time students,
- and in the fourth or fifth year for part-time students.
However, this period will depend on the requirements and planning of the research the student is carrying out and will be set at the discretion of the thesis director and be subject, where appropriate, to the granting of financial aid. Part-time students may divide the total period of the stay into short periods that are in accordance with their commitment regime and compatible with other professional activities.