Promoting mobility for high-quality training
UAL is committed to the mobility of teaching and administrative staff, offering short-term stays in institutions/companies with the objective of improving their competencies and promoting comprehensive training. Two objectives are pursued through this type of mobility:
- Promoting the UAL internationalization process.
- Promoting the lifelong learning of UAL staff and their continuous improvement.
- Strengthening, reinforcing and extending the links between UAL and the partner universities via personal and direct knowledge in the same areas, while broadening collaboration with new areas.
- Improving the participants' foreign language skills.
- Contributing to improving the services offered to the university community.