- SIAM Annual Meeting 2016, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, July 11-15, 2016.
- V Latin American Congress of Mathematicians, Universidad del Norte, Barranquilla (Colombia), July 11-15, 2016. In particular, a thematic session on "Special functions, orthogonal polynomials and approximation theory".
- 7th European Congress of Mathematics, Berlin (Germany), July 18 - 22, 2016.
- Second ZiF Summer School on Randomness in Physics and Mathematics: From Spin Chains to Number Theory, ZiF - Center for Interdisciplinary Research, Bielefeld University (Germany), August 8 - 20, 2016.
- Barry Simon's combo: Fields Institute Young Researchers Symposium "Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics", Toronto (Canada), August 22-26, 2016, and CRM Conference "Frontiers in Mathematical Physics", Montréal (Canada), August 28-September 1, 2016.
- Mecklenburg Workshop "Approximation Methods and Data Analysis", Hasenwinkel (Germany), September 05-09, 2016.
- 4th Dolomites Workshop on Constructive Approximation and Applications (DWCAA16), Alba di Canazei (Trento, Italy), September 8-13, 2016.
- I School Orthonet, Seville (Spain), November 14-18, 2016.
- International Conference on Mathematical Analysis and its Applications ICMAA - 2016, I.I.T. Roorkee (India), November 28 - December 02, 2016.
- Congress of the Spanish Royal Mathematical Society RSME-2017, Zaragoza (Spain), January 30 - February 3, 2017.
- The 14th International Symposium on Orthogonal Polynomials, Special Functions and Applications (OPSFA14), University of Kent, Canterbury (UK), July 3-7, 2017.
- Computational Methods and Function Theory Conference 2017, UMCS Lublin (Poland), July 10-15, 2017.
- Conference Foundations of Computational Mathematics (FoCM'2017), Barcelona (Spain), July 10 - 19, 2017, especially the Workshop "Special Functions and Orthogonal Polynomials", July 17-19.
Pacific Rim Mathematical Association (PRIMA) Congress,
Oaxaca (México), August 14-18, 2017.
Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM),
Valencia (Spain), July 15-19, 2019.
Random Matrix Theory Workshop, The University of Sydney,
Australia, January 13-16, 2014.
- International Symposium on Orthogonality, Quadratures and related topics (ORTHOQUAD 2014), Puerto de la Cruz (Tenerife, Spain), January 20-24, 2014.
- Masterclass by Barry Simon, "Spectral Theory of Orthogonal Polynomials", Centre for Quantum Geometry of Moduli Spaces, Aarhus Univeresity, Denmark, February 17-20, 2014.
Workshop on Random Matrices and Jacobi Operators,
Stockholm, May 19-23, 2014.
- Constructive Functions 2014, in honor the 70th birthday of Ed Saff, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, USA, May 26-30, 2014.
- Eighth International Conference on Curves and Surfaces, Paris (France), June 12-18, 2014.
- 4th Iberoamerican Workshop on Orthogonal Polynomials and Applications EIBPOA2014, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Bogotá, June 17-20, 2014.
- 11th Advanced Course in Operator Theory and Complex Analysis, Seville (Spain), June 16-18, 2014.
- V Jaen Conference on Approximation Theory, Computer Aided Geometric Design, Numerical Methods and Applications, Ubeda, Jaen (Spain), June 22-27, 2014.
- I Workshop em Funções Especiais e Aplicações, UNESP-IBILCE - Campus de São José do Rio Preto, Brazil, June 25-27, 2014.
Joint International Meeting RSME-SCM-SEMA-SIMAI-UMI, and
on Special Functions, Orthogonal Polynomials and
Applications, Bilbao (Spain), June 30 - July 4, 2014.
- The 10th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications, Madrid, Spain, July 7-11, 2014.
- Operator Theory, Analysis and Mathematical Physics (OTAMP 2014), Stockholm, July 7-11, 2014.
International Workshop of Operator Theory and its
Applications (IWOTA 2014), Amsterdam, The Netherlands,
July 14-18, 2014.
- Perspectives of Modern Complex Analysis, Będlewo (Poland), July 21 - 25, 2014.
- VIII Pan American Workshop in Applied and Computational Mathematics/Computational Science and Engineering, Barranquilla, Colombia, July 21-25, 2014.
- Workshop on "Exceptional Orthogonal Polynomials and exact solutions in Mathematical Physics", Segovia, Spain, September 7-12, 2014.
- Midwestern Workshop on Asymptotic Analysis, Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (USA), September 19–20th, 2014.
- International Conference on Orthogonal Polynomials, Integrable Systems and Their Applications" on the occasion of Professor Mourad Ismail's 70th Birthday, Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Shaoxing University, October 25-29, 2014.
- International Conference on Applied Mathematics in honour of Professor Roderick S. C. Wong’s 70th Birthday, City University of Hong Kong, December 1-5, 2014.
- Conference Foundations of Computational Mathematics (FoCM'2014), Universidad de la República, Montevideo (Uruguay), December 11 - 20, 2014.
- X Brunel-Bielefeld Workshop on Random Matrix Theory, Bielefeld University, Germany, December 12-13, 2014.
- Congress of the Spanish Royal Mathematical Society RSME-2015, Granada (Spain), February 2-6, 2015.
- 108 European Study Group with Industry (ESGI), Mathematical Research Institute of the University of Sevilla (IMUS), February 17-20, 2015.
- XXth NEEDS
International Conference "Nonlinear Evolution Equations and
Dynamical Systems", Santa Margherita di Pula, Cagliari,
Sardinia, Italy, May 24-31, 2015.
- The 13th International Symposium on Orthogonal Polynomials, Special Functions and Applications (OPSFA13), National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD (USA), June 1-5, 2015.
- Workshop "Asymptotics in integrable systems, random matrices and random processes and universality": In honour of Percy Deift's 70th birthday, CRM, Montreal, June 7-11, 2015.
- 5th Iberoamerican Workshop on Orthogonal Polynomials and Applications EIBPOA2015, Instituto de Matemáticas, C.U., Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, June 8-12, 2015.
- Joint AMS-EMS-SPM International Meeting, Porto (Portugal), June 10-13, 2015.
- Progress on Difference Equations, Universidade da Beira Interior, Portugal, June 15-18, 2015.
International Conference on Integrable Systems and Quantum
symmetries (ISQS-23), Prague, Czech Republic, June
- Intensive Summer course "Physics and Math: two sides of the same coin", IMUS, Seville, June 29 - July 11, 2015.
- International Workshop on Operator Theory and Applications, IWOTA 2015, Tbilisi, Georgia, July 6-10, 2015.
- 30º Colóquio Brasileiro de Matemática (especially, the Session on Harmonic Analysis and Applications), IMPA, Rio de Janeiro, July 26-31, 2015.
- XVIII International Congress on Mathematical Physics, Santiago de Chile, July 27 - August 1, 2015.
- 10th ISAAC conference, University of Macau, China, August 3-8, 2015.
- 8th International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM), Beijing, China, August 10-14, 2015.
- New directions in numerical computation, in celebration of Nick Trefethen's 60th birthday, Oxford University, UK, August 25-28, 2015.
- "The Real World is Complex", An international Symposium in honor of Christian Berg, Copenhagen, Denmark, August 26-28, 2015.
- International Conference "Analytic, Algebraic and Geometric Aspects of Differential Equations (AAGADE)", Bedlewo (Polonia), September 6-12, 13-19, 2015.
Conference "Harmonic Analysis and Approximations, VI", Tsaghkadzor,
Armenia, September 12 - 18, 2015.
- Fourth Najman Conference on Spectral Problems for Operators and Matrices, Opatija, Croatia, September 20-25, 2015.
Brunel-Bielefeld Workshop on Random Matrix Theory and
University, Germany), December 10-12, 2015.
- Workshop “Trends in Computational Mathematics”, City University of Hong Kong, January 18-20, 2016.
- Spectral Theory and Applications, Conference and Special session at the 27th Nordic Congress of Mathematicians, Stockholm (Sweden), March 13-15 and 17-19, 2016.
Meeting of the Orthogonal Polynomials and Approximation
Theory Network (Orthonet 2016), Albarracín (Teruel,
Spain), May 6-7, 2016.
- International conference "Geometric Analysis in Control and Vision Theory", University of Bergen (Norway), May 8-14, 2016.
- IRP Constructive Approximation and Harmonic Analysis, Centre de Recerca Matemàtica, Barcelona (Spain), March-July 2016. In particular, the Workshop on Function Spaces and High-dimensional Approximation (May 2-6, 2016), the Advanced course on Constructive Approximation and Harmonic Analysis (May 30 - June 4, 2016), and the Conference on Harmonic Analysis and Approximation Theory (HAAT 2016) , June 6-10, 2016.
- Journées Approximation 2016, International conference on constructive complex approximation, Lille (France), May 20, 2016.
- 15th International Conference on Approximation Theory, Menger Hotel San Antonio, TX (USA), May 22 - 25, 2016.
- XII International Conference "Approximation and Optimization in the Caribbean", Havana University, (Cuba), June 5-10, 2016.
- Constructive Theory of Functions, Sozopol, Bulgaria, June 11 - 17, 2016.
- 9th International Conference on Mathematical Methods for Curves and Surfaces, Tønsberg (Norway), Jun 23 - 28, 2016.
- Jaén Conference on Approximation, Úbeda (Spain), July 3-8, 2016.